Ultimate Savings Agreement Maintenance Club
What We Do
Maintenance is an important part of keeping one of your home’s most expensive investments from turning into an unnecessary cost or worse yet, a crisis. It is easy to think about cutting out regular maintenance during these times. However, we know similar to a car, taking good care of your home’s total comfort system makes good common AND ECONOMIC sense.
- Extends the life of the system because it doesn’t have to work as hard when properly maintained.
- Energy usage will decline, saving you money by keeping your equipment clean and running at Peak Efficiency.
- Your likelihood of unexpected failure goes down when maintenance is performed every 6 months.
- We can catch weak and worn parts before they fail or cause larger more costly failures.
- Ensures manufacturer’s warranty stays in place if its in warranty time period.
- 15% Discount on repairs.
- You will receive a LIFETIME warranty on most repairs we make if you stay a part of the club – no one except 1st Response offers this kind of service or guarantee.
- You receive no afterhours or overtime fees so you always pay the lowest price, as long as you own a USA membership.
- You will receive Priority service – We put you in front of non-club members and new customers in the unfortunate event we have to come out between each tune-up.
- You will have $200 of Cool Cash to use towards qualifying new systems and/or qualifying accessories if you upgrade – A great value when you need it.
- Maybe the best value is you receive 2 (Two) Precision Tune-ups each year instead of 1. It’s a great value and
insures your equipment is operating well saving you energy.
On those very hot or very cold days, it will be working as hard as it can to maintain a comfortable temperature in your home, office, or warehouse. When a weakened system is called upon to work extra hard, it is bound to fail. Wouldn’t it be better to call 1st Response AC and Heating for maintenance before a failure occurs? We can diagnose and fix problems like leaking ducts, weak capacitors, low refrigerant, etc., before they become big problems later in the season.
Let 1st Response AC and Heating keep your systems maintained, and you’ll be comfortable all year round.
If you opt to purchase our service agreement, you will receive an air conditioner tune-up and a heating system tune-up each year. You will also receive 15% off of all repair services you may need. You will also receive first priority calls on any service requests throughout the year.
Our air conditioning precision tune-up includes:
Our heating precision tune-up for gas heaters includes:
Our heating precision tune-up for electric heat and heat pumps includes: